TRAIL DEL MOSCATO 2014 – EN -
SEPTEMBER 28, 2014
III° EDITION “TRAIL DEL MOSCATO”
“Un paese ci vuole, non fosse che per il gusto di andarsene via. Un paese vuol dire non essere soli, sapere che nella gente, nelle piante, nella terra c’è qualcosa di tuo, che anche quando non ci sei resta ad aspettarti”. (Cesare Pavese in “La Lunae i Falò” )
LANGHE - UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITE
- “Lavorare stanca” 50 km 2570 m D +
- “Paesi tuoi” : 20 km 1000 m D +
- “Sali Scendi” : 11 Km 400 m D +
mixed asphalt and unpaved – very panoramic location and easy practicability.
Then, following the same path:
- ” NORDIC WALKING” (11 km-20 km)
- “FOOD AND WINE WALK” between vineyards and farmhouses (11 Km)
- “KIDS FUN RUN ” : 2 km – race for children until 12 years
PICTURES and VIDEO PRESENTATION on the Territoryof TRAIL. WONDERFUL MOVIE on the places that you will cross about people of Langa, about the production of Moscato d’Asti and Cesare Pavese click here
- rankings : click here
- Program: click here
- Path: click here
- Regulation: click here
- Disclaimer and medical certificate: click here
- Qualifying Race for “The North Face ® Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc ®”: click here
- We will present at the “Salon Ultra-Trail ®” CHAMONIX: click here
- We are part of the solidarity and charity races circuit “Corto circuito Solidale” : click here
- Commitment Sport and social solidarity: under construction
- VIDEO – Gallery and photo shoot: click here
- Press printing and friends links: click here
- Accommodations: click here
- Road – Location – Sports arena: click here
- Information: email@example.com
The “TRAIL DEL MOSCATO” becomes:
The 2014 edition of the “TRAIL DEL MOSCATO” 50 km , assigns 1 POINT REGISTRATION for the “The North Face ® Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc ® 2015 .” The Organization has added us to the list of Qualifying Races.
We will be present with our stand 26 to 30 August at the Salon Ultra-Trail ® CHAMONIX organized during “The North Face ® Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc ®” to advertise the “Trail Del Moscato” and the territory of S. Stefano Belbo and Castiglione Tinella (CN) -Italy.
Meet 6000 trailers from 5 continents (75 countries in 2013) and will also be open to the general public present atChamonixfor the event (50,000 people in 2013). If you come to “Ultra Trail Mont Blanc” VISIT US: we will offer you a glass of Moscato with a slice of the fantastic sweet tipical cake made with Langa’s hazelnut.
To see the list of exhibitors from all over the world: click here
SOCIAL COMMITMENT – “ Io corro ma non scappo” “I’m running but do not run away.”
With this purpose from this year we joined the Project Sports Humanitarian Solidarity with the no-profit association “I RUN FOR FIND THE CURE” which consists for the year 2013 inraising funds for the construction of wells in two villages in the arid areas of the Mali, the villageof Baghanand Koliflo.
(www.findthecure.it). Born in January 2013 the first “Corto Circuito Solidale”: “CCS”.
Each race of the “CCS” in fact supports firsthand the humanitarian project, and asks its athletes to follow its example.
For races of “CCS” = click here